PPRS Prison Match™ – A Criminal Defense PSR Case Management Software
PPRS Prison Match™; a Criminal Defense PSR Case Management Software concentrates on Primary and Secondary Matching Components; providing accurate and best prison placement options.
While judges determine the length of time a defendant is incarcerated, when provided with a prison placement recommendation that follows BOP policy, the judge can feel confident to make an appropriate prison placement recommendation to the Federal Bureau of Prisons for their consideration.
Getting Started with PPRS Prison Match™
|Evaluate our online Prison Match™ Form
The form is simple and easy to fill out. The attorney’s paralegal, legal secretary, family member or attorney can all seamlessly use our system.
|Fill out the Medical History Intake Portion for Continuity of Medical Care*
This covers specific medical and mental healthcare services, including medication availability.
The medical and mental health portion is now complete and in a court ready format.
|Security Classification Completed by the Legal Team*
Upon completion, several prison placement options will be presented for your review that match the defendant based on steps 2 and 3. The legal team together with your client can evaluate which of the facilities shown provide the best placement recommendation for them.
|Review Prison Placement Options
The legal team now has the option to decide what information (including medical) to include, or not include into their clients PSR.
Recognizing that the Bureau of Prison (BOP) is not obligated to follow the courts recommendation, PPRS Prison Match™ has used the BOP’s own documentation with the hope of increasing the chances of its granting the court’s placement recommendations.
When finished, the legal team will have:
- A multi-sheet PSR Worksheet Addendum that’s court-ready and uses the BOP’s own referenced material.
- Immediate access to choose the best and appropriate prison facilities in order to request a qualified placement designation for their client.
- Personalized client PSR that references any educational or trade training that is matched with your client’s interests (reducing recidivism), to also be included within the PSR.
- Documentation to offer the court: Medical PSR, RDAP (where eligible), ideally supporting specific facility placement recommendations.
- Professional legal services are strongly recommended while completing this worksheet and its eventual presentation to the court.
* (1) There is no guarantee implied or otherwise of final prison placement, medical availability or program enrollment; once incarcerated results and placement may vary. As policies change, a review of P5100.08 ,9/12/2006, or more current BOP Policy’s are recommended. Extenuating client circumstances may also adversely affect our result.
*(2) In addition to the defense teams insight as to their clients background and defense strategy, PPRS Prison Match™ is meant solely to be used as an aide as part of their prison placement decision making process.