My cell is best so we can promptly connect to discuss your current issue or that of a loved one – without any financial obligation: ☎️ 240.888.7778. If I cannot pick up – please leave a message, as I return all calls.
In earning your trust, I want you to feel confident that I have delivered a service that exceeds your expectations. Listen to my commentary on an article I co-published in The Federal Lawyer regarding The Critical Role of The Presentence Report (PSR) (Blatstein et al., 2021), as it depends on your Comprehensive Presentence Interview Preparation. The YouTube below has my narration and comments, also available on Podcast.
Focus on Your Tomorrow and Career after Your Release – Prison is Temporary.
BEFORE OR AFTER SENTENCING, OR JUST BEFORE SURRENDERING
REDUCE YOUR FEARS.
- Fear of PRISON is what terrifies most White-Collar clients, including myself. It is nothing like Movies or TV, and you will be OK.
- As the reality sets in, the idea of losing your Professional License can be overwhelming, as “this is all I know,” and the depression may deepen.
- Left Unchecked, this may develop into panic followed by poor decision-making.
EARLY RELEASE IS POSSIBLE – WITH PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND WORK.
- Preparation and Knowledge are how you learn to control your Fear. This will help your decision-making personally and with your defense team.
- Minimum Camps and Low Security are safe, nothing like the movies.
- The food will be ok, just not great, but it should not be your 1st question.
- Coming from the White-Collar world, you’re used to being busy; we’ll give you other tools that will show you how to Invest in Your Personal Growth through Constructive Activities and may provide options for your Early Release.
- Your ego and ‘controlling attitude’ get left at home. This experience will humble even the most arrogant.
- If you have a running business, you cannot participate in its activity from prison in any manner, albeit by email, letters, or phone, but there are options.
- Working with your defense team, you’ve provided all the information required to your Probation Officer 1-2 weeks before your Interview.
- You want to deliver a Comprehensive and Accurate file that makes up your entire history – Have you done this?
- We will take all the time you need so that you and your family know,
- What to Expect – In Prison, – and then What To Expect Day 1, so that you will be prepared once inside (as to what to and not to do).
- This builds confidence before you enter federal prison and will also be a stress reliever for your family.
For a Free Consultation, start to take back control of your life: 240.888.7778, Dr. MJB, Marc